We serve child or student three (3) years of age, but less than twenty-two (22) years of age with a disability, may be found eligible for special education and related services in one or more of the following thirteen (13) disability categories:
- buy Lyrica europe Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- neurontin pain relief Blind or Low Vision (BLV)
- http://cms-tn.org/wp-includes/certificates/background-check-florida-zanesville.html Cognitive Disability (CD)
- Deaf or Hard of Hearing (DHH)
- Deaf-Blind (DB)
- Developmental Delay (DD) (Early childhood age 3-5 only)
- Emotional Disability (ED)
- Language or Speech Impairment (LSI)
- Multiple Disabilities (MD)
- Other Health Impairment (OHI)
- Orthopedic Impairment (OI)
- Specific Learning Disability (SLD)
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Eligibility determinations are specific to each child:
If a child has a disability that adversely affects educational performance, that child could be eligible for special education services under IDEA.
If you suspect a child or student has a disability:
For children at least two and a half years of age, but not yet age-eligible for kindergarten, contact our office.
For students who are eligible for kindergarten through age 21, contact your child’s teacher or building administrator to discuss your concerns and explore the steps to be taken.
If your child is not enrolled in public school, you should contact the building administrator in the building your child would attend if enrolled.